Cities (Live/work): Cupertino, Milpitas
Certifications/Qualifications: Bombay Jam®, AFAA Group Exercise Certification, CPR/First Aid Certified, Mona Khan Company Dance Instructor, Professional Dancer
Teaching Experience: Bollywood dance instructor with Naach Company from 2005-2009
– Bollywood dance instructor with Mona Khan Company since 2009 (also competed and performed in the Top 48 on America’s Got Talent)
– Bombay Jam® instructor since 2009
– Director of Sahiyar Folk Dance Troupe (since 1997)
– North Indian Folk Dance (since 1988)
– Hindi Film Dance Team- UC Berkeley (2001-2004)
– UC Berkeley Girls Bhangra (2003-2004)
– UC Berkeley Raas (2001-2004)
Fitness Philosophy: Your body is one of your greatest assets… nourish your body with the workout you deserve.
About: When you walk into my class, you shed all inhibitions and bust out into “thumkas” to the most addictive music for one hour. You don’t even realize the workout you’ve gotten by the end of the hour when you’re shining with sweat. And this is best type of workout… when you tone, and build lean muscle without even realizing it. I am my own Bombay Jam® success story. I am a mom and Bombay Jam® is what kept me fit through my pregnancy and after.